Featuring INSTANT ESTABLISHMENT of your Merchant ID Number, as soon as you submit the Online Application for your merchant account, your live Visa/MasterCard Merchant ID is issued to you.
No other eCommerce Processor matches our "merchant friendly" practices!
Rates will NOT increase unless Visa/MC increases Interchange*
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within Canada
- Business must be located within the United States of America
Canadian / International Merchants NOT Accepted
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations / Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- Canadian Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application on the next page, you will instantly be presented with a PDF of your merchant agreement. 1) the CARDHOLDER ELECTRONIC DATA STORAGE COMPLIANCE FORM and 2) your Congratulations page with your Schedule of Fees, Merchant ID Number (MID) and Toll Free Customer Support number.
- The Congratulations page will
contain detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- Print, Initial and Fax the CARDHOLDER ELECTRONIC DATA STORAGE COMPLIANCE FORM, and ...
- Print, Sign (twice) and Fax your Congratulations page and Voided Check immediately please.
- Print, Sign and Fax your Merchant Agreement and Voided Check immediately please.
- If you currently have a Merchant Account for this business, in order to EXPEDITE
approval, please also fax your previous three (3) months complete Visa/MC
- PLEASE FAX DOCUMENTS TO THE FAX# ON THE CONGRATULATIONS PAGE.
- VOIDED CHECK:
- If you have TEMPORARY Business or Personal CHECKS, or a Deposit Ticket/Slip, please have your bank write a BANK LETTER stating your business name (DBA), Account Number and Routing Number, and fax that to us (do not fax your temporary check for security reasons and Deposit Tickets/Slips are not an acceptable form of bank verification.).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your bank to ensure that the Routing Number from your account allows ACH transactions.
- If you are an Internet merchant, as soon as your merchant account is approved, we will email your Payment Gateway Login ID and Temporary Password. However, if you process transactions, funds will not be released until we receive your signed Congratulations page and Voided Check.
- As soon as your merchant account is approved, we will email your Payment Gateway Login ID and Temporary Password.
- If you are a Retail merchant purchasing equipment, it will be programmed and shipped to you upon approval. You will then receive a call from our Terminal Deployment team for training.
*Visa/MC INTERCHANGE is the fee associated with exchange of transaction data between Acquiring and Issuing institutions in accordance with the Visa and MasterCard bylaws and rules. Interchange is the processing fee charged by Visa and MasterCard to charge the cardholders and pay the merchants. The interchange fee is actually paid to the bank that issued the card while the merchant's bank is charged the interchange fee. Merchant transactions are gathered for processing every night, these transactions are routed to the cardholders to be charged, and merchants are credited accordingly.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Terms, you agree that: 1) the billing cycle for your merchant account and Authorize.Net NMI gateway will begin upon approval from underwriting and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel your application, 2) the one time set up-fee of your Payment Gateway as shown in the table above can be debited from your checking account when you receive your APPROVED email from Underwriting.