is proud to
offer access to the highest quality Credit Card Processing
and Payment solutions.
Featuring INSTANT ESTABLISHMENT
of your Merchant ID Number, as soon as you submit the Online
Application for your merchant account, your live Visa/MasterCard/Discover
Merchant ID is issued to you.
No other eCommerce Processor
matches our "merchant friendly" practices!
|Merchant Focus =
Processing for Thousands
of Successful Merchants
- Accept ALL MAJOR Credit Cards on your Web site, Retail or eBay Store
- Funds deposited directly into your Personal
or Business Checking Account
- Internet accounts INCLUDE real
time Payment Gateway & Virtual Terminal
- NEW FEATURE: QuickBooks
Integration System INCLUDED!
o Allows you to download Settled Transaction Reports
= Rates will NOT increase unless
Visa/MC increases Interchange*
- NO Application Fees
- NO Annual Fees
- NO Address Verification (AVS) Fees
- NO Leasing
- NO Termination Penalties
- NO Batch Header Fees
- 1.59% VISA/MasterCard/Discover Swiped Debit
- 1.79% VISA/MasterCard/Discover Swiped Credit
- $0.29 per Transaction
- $25.00 Monthly Service Fee (includes Monthly Statement)
- $0.00 Monthly Processing Minimum (explanation)
- $1.95 Monthly Regulatory Reporting Fee (explanation)
- Toll Free 24/7 Customer Support with FREE TECH SUPPORT
Please Click Here to review our list of Prohibited and High Risk Merchant Types
To get started you must be the PRINCIPAL Owner/Executive of the business:
- Business must be located within the United States of America
Canadian / International Merchants NOT Accepted
- US Federal Tax ID# (For Corporations / Non-Profit Organizations)
- US Social Security Number of the PRINCIPAL Signer *
- US Personal or Business Checking Account and Routing Numbers
- You must be 18 or older to be eligible to apply for a Merchant Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering
activities, Federal law and the Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to obtain,
verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens
an account, even if the business they represent is a Corporation or
The Online Application Process:
- AFTER completing the Online Application on the next page, you will instantly be presented with 1) the CARDHOLDER ELECTRONIC DATA STORAGE COMPLIANCE FORM and 2) your Congratulations page with your Schedule of Fees, Merchant ID Number (MID) and Toll Free Customer Support number.
- The Congratulations page will
contain detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- Print, Initial and Fax the CARDHOLDER ELECTRONIC DATA STORAGE COMPLIANCE FORM, and ...
- Print, Sign (twice) and Fax your Congratulations page and Voided Check immediately please.
- If you currently have a Merchant Account for this business, in order to EXPEDITE
approval, please also fax your previous three (3) months complete Visa/MC
- PLEASE FAX DOCUMENTS TO THE FAX# ON THE CONGRATULATIONS PAGE.
- If you have TEMPORARY Business or Personal CHECKS, or a Deposit Ticket/Slip, please have your bank write a BANK LETTER stating your business name (DBA), Account Number and Routing Number, and fax that to us (do not fax your temporary check for security reasons and Deposit Tickets/Slips are not an acceptable form of bank verification.).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact your bank to ensure that the Routing Number from your account allows ACH transactions.
*Visa/MC INTERCHANGE is the fee associated with exchange of transaction data between Acquiring and Issuing institutions in accordance with the Visa and MasterCard bylaws and rules. Interchange is the processing fee charged by Visa and MasterCard to charge the cardholders and pay the merchants. The interchange fee is actually paid to the bank that issued the card while the merchant's bank is charged the interchange fee. Merchant transactions are gathered for processing every night, these transactions are routed to the cardholders to be charged, and merchants are credited accordingly.
- If you are an Internet merchant, as soon as your merchant account is approved, we will email your Payment Gateway Login ID and Temporary Password. However, if you process transactions, funds will not be released until we receive your signed Congratulations page and Voided Check.
- If you are a Retail merchant purchasing equipment, it will be programmed and shipped to you upon approval. You will then receive a call from our Terminal Deployment team for training.
By completing the Application and accepting the Online Terms, you agree that: 1) the billing cycle for your merchant account and Authorize.Net gateway will begin upon approval from underwriting and you will need to inform us if you would like to cancel your application, 2) the one time set up-fee of your Payment Gateway as shown in the table above can be debited from your checking account when you receive your APPROVED email from Underwriting.